Sound Design & Sound Effects Editing
Music Editing & Mixing
Sound Services for all media
Television: Scripted & Reality
Experienced & credited in all services.
Skills and experience include:
- Bachelors of Arts in Music Production and Engineering from Berklee College of Music.
- 10+ years of experience in professional audio; 8+ years of experience in post production audio alone.
- Sound editorial and re-recording mixing in feature film, television, commercial advertising, and interactive web media.
- ADR, voiceover, and Foley recording. Including ISDN, phone patches, and source connect.
- Pro Tools | Edicue | Virtual Katy
- Icon, D Command, C24, and SSL AWS , SSL C200 mix surfaces.
- Mixing for web video.
- Mixing for TV and network spec, including dialogue norm readings.
- Encoding formats: Dolby Pro Logic II, Dolby-E, Dolby LtRt, and AC3.
- Soundminer and sound effects library database management.
- Assembling sound rolls for dialogue sessions with software and manually.
- Conforming sessions with Virtual Katy software and manually.
- Video decks: HDCAM SRW, D5, Digitalbeta, DVCPRO
- Large format consoles: SSL and Neve.
- Tape machines: 2" analogue, 3348 digital, DA88, and DAT
Please use contact form for demo reel requests.